The website you are accessing is operated by Galaxyartgroup (“We” or “Us”). We are registered in U.S.A and have our registered office at 4988 Paseo Padre Pkwy Fremont, CA94568.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website,subscribing to a service provided by us or requesting further services.
- When you register to receive newsletters we request the following data: your name, email, region, occupation, and Institution/Company. We may also ask you to set up a password for the Website.
- If you contact us We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages.
Please note: ‘Cookies’ cannot harm your computer. We don’t store personally identifiable information in the cookies we create.
Cookies used on this site:
Our Website uses ‘Session cookies’. These allow the Website to link your actions during a browser session.
The session cookies we use enable us to:
- provide a good user experience; and
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
Below is a list of cookies used on the site and how they are categorised:
- Name of cookie
- Maintains site state information specific to current user visit
- Essential to site performance – Session cookie
- USERPASS stores an encrypted version
- Essential to site performance
- Google-analytics cookies
- Monitoring site usage